- Movember - For Movember Roy is DYEING to change the face of men’s health. Please give generously to: http://mobro.co/goodroy
- Well done Ali on your PhD - Congratulations to Ali who successfully defended his PhD yesterday (6th July). Dr Ali Sayqal’s PhD is on metabolomics for investigating drug and solvent stress on environmental bacteria. In particular Pseudomonas
- Fellow of Metabolomics Society - Roy is delighted to announce that at last week's Metabolomics Society meeting in Dublin he was made an Honorary Fellow of the Metabolomics Society. The award says that this is: "In recognition of
- Congratulations Jo on your PhD - Well done Jo! who successfully defending her PhD on Friday 6 May. Dr Joanne Denbigh's PhD is on metabolomics for investigating cancer dual drug therapy in cell line models and her
- Ali’s first paper - Congratulations to Ali Sayqal on the first research paper from his PhD being published in the open access journal Metabolites. Read all about it here: Metabolites 2016, 6(2), 14; doi:10.3390/metabo6020014
Software: We have developed free and open source data analyses solutions in Matlab via GitHub and PyChem in Python, which you can read about in Bioinformatics. More chemometrics and tutorials are available via our resources tab.
Analytical Solutions: Our SOPs for MS-based metabolomics and SERS are available here.
Metabolomics: This is an exciting dynamic research area that is gaining momentum and we are pleased to announce:
- Journal: Metabolomics was launched in 2005. Tweet journal information available. E-Submit your papers via http://mebo.edmgr.com following the instructions to authors.
- Society: The Metabolomics Society promotes the growth and development of the field of metabolomics globally.
- Interest group: Metabolic Profiling Forum
- Standards: Papers are available here and were generated under the auspices of the Metabolomics Standards Initiative.
- Future Meetings: Metabolomics 2018: 26-29 June, Brisbane, Australia.