- Nature Methods Paper - Delighted to have worked with Gary Siuzdak, Caroline Johnson and many other colleagues on this paper published in Nature Methods: Systems biology guided by XCMS Online metabolomics. Nature Methods 14
- Runner up Prize for 2017 Metabolomics - We are very pleased to have been awarded Runner up for the Best review award in the 2017 Metabolomics publication awards. Click here for the announcement. And read our article
- Happy New Year - We wish you a very prosperous, productive and most importantly peaceful 2017. The Laboratory of Analytical Spectroscopy - @BioSpecNet - believes that: "Every individual matters. Every individual has a role
- 2016 in review - 2016 was another very successful year for our group. Some highlights below: 4 successful PhD defenses. Well done Najla, Jo, Neha and Ali we wish you all the very best for
- Movember - For Movember Roy is DYEING to change the face of men’s health. Please give generously to: http://mobro.co/goodroy
Software: We have developed free and open source data analyses solutions in Matlab via GitHub and PyChem in Python, which you can read about in Bioinformatics. More chemometrics and tutorials are available via our resources tab.
Analytical Solutions: Our SOPs for MS-based metabolomics and SERS are available here.
Metabolomics: This is an exciting dynamic research area that is gaining momentum and we are pleased to announce:
- Journal: Metabolomics was launched in 2005. Tweet journal information available. E-Submit your papers via http://mebo.edmgr.com following the instructions to authors.
- Society: The Metabolomics Society promotes the growth and development of the field of metabolomics globally.
- Interest group: Metabolic Profiling Forum
- Standards: Papers are available here and were generated under the auspices of the Metabolomics Standards Initiative.
- Future Meetings: Metabolomics 2017: 26-29 June, Brisbane, Australia – MPF's Metabomeeting 2017: 11-13 Dec, University of Birmingham, UK..